Feast of Saint Dominic
August 8th marks the feast of our alma mater patron Saint Dominic. Siguradong maraming activities sa campus on this day. Lahat ay nagsasaya!Happy SDA day!
Syanga pala, I was browsing the web sometime ago when I come across a blogsite and a post about our very own Miss Laniog. The owner of the site is an alumni of SDA, and of course, a student of her.
I have permission from the owner of the site to create a link here to see an article and some more recent pictures of Miss Laniog, during the time that she's still with us.
Click also this link to read more about it.
1 Comments:
Happy St. Dominic Day to all. Talagang, nakaka miss ang school na yan.
Spiderman, galing mo talaga at nakita mo rin yung site na para kay Ms. Laniog (SLN).
BAGYO KA TALAGA, EGAY
Post a Comment
<< Home