Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reunion 2007 DVD is out!

Yes guys & gals, our reunion '07 DVD is out on a very limited release and Dom is one of the lucky recipients.

Sorry, It took me awhile to figure out how to thread all the video clips from the last reunion. Not to mention i've been busy with other stuff...you know! I got other things to do, people to see, places to go. :-) But...


Whew!!!

It's all experimental and my foremost concern is DVD player compatibility issue. It looks like I did it right base on the feedback I've gotten so far. It's an hour-length compilation of all the pictures and clips from this website...with added few interesting if not exciting features.

And yes, the DVD is yours...for a fee!

Monies collected will not go into my pocket...tho I wish...given the current economic situation here in the US, I could use some extra moolah to keep my lifestyle going. Hey! I've got 4 kids to feed and 3 wives to keep...

So sue me! ... hehehhe...

Seriously, our funds are so depleted that we need to put some air to keep it going. Your donation is very much appreciated!

Happy DVD-viewing...cheers!

8 Comments:

At 11/20/2008 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The DVD is simply awesome. I am one of those privileged ones who was given a copy and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Kudos to Egay for making this DVD. What will SDABatch78 do without you? :)

As Dominic said, this a collector's item. So hurry up and order your copy!

 
At 11/20/2008 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egay, my everdearest amigo,
Ayan ha, ang swet ba? He he!
When can I have mine? Ikaw talaga, me tinititigan. I've been looking forward to that and u wouldnt believe it, I even dreamed about it just last night. No kidding!
My address: 16F5, No.3, Lane 55 Fu An Road, Situn District, Taichung City, Taiwan.

 
At 11/21/2008 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egay, same here i need a copy, just mail it to me for my viewing pleasure. Payment will be hand deliver by somebody SPECIAL who'll be dropping by to see me here in Guam before the event.

Address: 207 Ababang Loop
Yigo, Guam 96929

 
At 11/21/2008 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11/21/2008 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwede na ba natin talunin ang mga makers ng "indie films"? o ang "walang himala" ni ate guy? If its "awesome" like what Zen said and "a colletors's item" like Dom have written, then it's worth as much! As much as how you wanted to give, to share, to help. Just like last year- what ever is "maluwag sa inyong puso"

 
At 11/23/2008 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yung sa akin wag mong kalilimutan. pwede mo na isama kay eva para menos sa shipping.
sa kanya ko na rin ibibgay yung katumbas na halaga. he-he

hello sa lahat.

 
At 12/01/2008 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The DVD has it all. Egay you are a gem. Thank you very much! I felt like I was there with you all.
I kept telling Lito I have never been to any of our high school reunions. My parents watched it from beginning to end. Nanay was an SDA grad too and I remember going to one of her reunions. Get your copy now, ladies and gentemen. It"s a must to see.

 
At 12/02/2008 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, our dvd is worth so much we thought that it should be for a good amount which would serve as contribution as well. So, if u want to have a copy, try to produce P500 and it's yours to keep. However, for those who can afford to give more, we expect far more than that. Is that ok?
Those who didn't give for the reunion we had last December, this is your chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Counter