Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cirque du Soleil

We will be celebrating 2 major holidays in the David households. Today is my wife's birthday, while on the 17th is our 15th wedding anniversary. Yeah, I know...that long! :-)

As you can tell, I could be in a dilemna here because of the significance of these dates.

Knowing my wife, or most women in general, husbands have to do something unless you want to spend the rest of the year sleeping in the couch, eating cold pizza and wearing un-ironed clothes.

For months, my mind was in circus as I have no idea what to get her or what to do to make it extra-special. Good thing someone made a suggestion and so I got it covered very early. I was able to snatch to front-row tickets to a show and also booked plane tickets to get us there, instead of the 5-hour road trip we normally take when going to Las Vegas.

Yes baby, we're celebrating Vegas-style. We're flying Southwest Friday night to watch this spectacular show.

LOVE brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience.

With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles through their timeless, original recordings. Drawn from the poetry of the lyrics, the show explores the content of the songs as interpreted by innovative performances from a cast of 60 international artists. A youthful, raw energy is channeled through aerial performance, extreme sports and urban freestyle dance.

A unique soundscape of The Beatles music has been created for LOVE using the master tapes at Abbey Road Studios. The panoramic visual and surround sound in the custom-built theatre at The Mirage will envelop the audience who will experience The Beatles as never before…


You all know very well how especially important these occasions to most women, and men really needs to be more careful not to forget it at all.

Well...it is safe to say for this year, I'm fine. I've got it covered really well.

Boy! Am I glad for the next 12 months I need not have to worry about it...

...until today comes again! ;-)

12 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cirque du Soleil

Ahhh!! This show is magical. I saw it in Sydney & been to Vegas. I am telling you, you will be in the good books for a very long time.

It is an unforgettable experience. They are the best circus performers in the world. And you will find out why.

I was captivated by the whole show. The energy, the songs, the performance it was magical. The aura of Vegas is a perfect setting.

Congratulation to Mr & Mrs David. 15 years is a great accomplishment in today's world. It take two very special people to be able to that.

Mrs David, you have trained him well. I take my hat off to you.

May this day bring you more celebrations to come. Because you both deserve it.

Cheers **TJ**

 
At 10/10/2007 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my wife would have preferred to watch Celine Dion but I told her it's OUR anniversary not YOURs only. ;-)

no offense to Celine but...

anyway, thanks TJ! good to hear from you again. i'll take your word for it about cirque du soleil.

cheers!

 
At 10/11/2007 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 15th wedding anniversary mr. webmaster.
sana marami pang 15th anniversary ang dumating.

 
At 10/11/2007 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"love is not counted by moments of time , but by timeless momnents"
HAPPY BLESSED ANNIVERSARY to both of you in behalf of my family. for us romanticist, marriage is made in heaven, it truly makes this travel in life more meaningfull & colorfull. cheers for more years of blissfull twogetherness. just keep the ember flaming. GODBLESS!

 
At 10/11/2007 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Egay.
I'm wishing you all the best in life.

I've got 2 anniversaries celebration and both coming in a few days time. Syempre , it's something special for me.

Ganyan talaga ang buhay.
Enjoy and take care.

 
At 10/12/2007 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to mr. & mrs. david, a happy 15th anniversary congratulations to both of you.

tj maybe right that mrs. david really trained the websmaster well but for me it takes "TWO TO TANGO" even though your feet are both left as long you both sway in the same direction.

again, wishing you all the best...

 
At 10/15/2007 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to both of you. i wish u more aniversaries to come.
egay, you're so sweet!

 
At 10/15/2007 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey, di ka nag re reply sa email ko until now. lagot ka sa akin!

 
At 10/15/2007 4:03 AM, Blogger noel asprec said...

Congrats Mr & Mrs David
on your 15th anniversary.
May you have more cheerful anniversaries to come.

Egay, belated happy birthday to your beloved one and only.

How's your trip to Vegas?
I hope nag enjoy kayo ng husto.

 
At 10/16/2007 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lil, dear friend, wala akong nareceive na e-mail from you,ikaw pa ba naman ang di ko ireply,i'll wait for your e-mail.

 
At 10/17/2007 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey, my emails come back to me when i send them to your ad. can u write to me instead? then, i would know what email ad u are using now.

 
At 10/18/2007 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joeym_814@yahoo.com.ph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Counter