Saturday, October 18, 2008

“dum vivimus vivamus”


Sometimes we get to a point in our lives where we hit a crossroad; like we are just not sure anymore what to do. Totally confused, we could think of many reasons why we would do things differently, why we should go that way and not the other. It really all depends on our perspective in life.

It's a coulda, woulda, shoulda kind of deal.

I noticed lately I've been somewhat too conscious and even sometimes questioning my own mortality. In a flash, my life could be compromised. And so I want to make sure I live my life to the fullest. There's so much I wish I could do...should do...would do!

“dum vivimus vivamus” ["let us live while we have life"]

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2008 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that very thought come to us all , specially now at our age , so many things we want to accomplish , so many dreams to make , so many wishes to take , let us try to maximise the opportunity we have , enjoy each and every moment we can , dare to do things we can , even try other we thought we can't, look back and see the good in them , people , events& places, look ahead to tommorrow with hope & much faith , but always with a smile.if you can dear klasmeyts/batchmates, dear friend can do it , we wish & pray , sana maka-attend kyo sa 30th year natin as aforementioned , sa ating alumni homecoming. there we can sit back, remember those unfogettable dys of our highschool life , smile & laugh to all the memories we've shared. i second the motion to that latin phrase , to all cheers! GODBLESS US ALL , ALWAYS!

 
At 10/19/2008 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called ageing, my dear . . .:-) gracefully.

 
At 10/29/2008 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

basta ako di tumatanda! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Counter