Thursday, December 07, 2006

Because You're Someone Special!

While visiting Connie B with Eva F & Marcy D, Connie happily showed us her scrap books filled with so many good memories of our high school. What caught my attention the most were the old greeting cards, christmas et al.

I was in that nostalgic mode browsing all the cards and reading some of the notes, love notes even, some of you have written to her...

...ehem...ehem...

I found this Christmas card I gave her in 1976...that's 30 years ago my dear klasmeyts! That was so sweet of Connie to still have them after all these years.

I can't wait to see more of that. I hope the other ladies have them still.

I don't expect guys to have kept theirs, otherwise I might think of them differently...so un-manly I supposed!...hahaha....Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;-)

I know for a fact that I've given some of you ladies cards and perhaps a few love notes and what not, to someone special...wink...wink!

Actually, why not bring them with you when you attend the coming reunion?

Kung sino man ang may pinaka-oldest memorabilia, be it from elementary or high school days will get a special prize.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I envy you Connie for saving all that. How exciting! I would like to see them in our reunion if I make it. I lost mine when we moved to Canada, good excuse eh! I brought the pictures with me though.

 
At 8/01/2007 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very much. I am so blessed to have all of you as my classmates. and i thank God for all of you. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. see you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Counter