"Ina-inahan"
I just realized I don't even have a digital pic of my mom, let alone a pic of us together. Unfortunately, the last time I saw her alive was on July 2, 1990, the day I left Pulilan to try my luck here in the US.The saddest day of my life is when I learned of her demise.
Between those years I had no way of seeing her just because those were struggling years for me and I was not in a position to just pick up my bags, fly back and hug her. She was sick all those years and the only thing I can do was to send her money for her therapy & medications...and continously keep on praying that someday she'll get over that dreaded "C".
She passed away in 1995.
The old lady next to me is my "ina-inahan" since college days. I try to see her every time I visit the island. She's as close as my birth mom. Took care of me during the times I was also struggling...with my youth.
She's always happy to see me. I feel the same way.
"Matanda na rin si inang" and I know her time will come too. But with her it's different only because I saw her just recently, still breathing with joy knowing I was there next to her, again!
I miss my mom and my "ina-inahan".
Happy Mother's Day!
8 Comments:
HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO ALL OF US!
yes
mabuhay kayong mga ina !!!!!
dom
" sana ay maulit , ang dati kong arwa, nung ako ay bata sa piling ni nanay "
" puso ko'y pahimlayin ,inay
upang yaring hamog ng gabing
tiwasay ,
ay madama ko bilang dampi,
halik ng iyong anak
ay irog kong , o ina kong mahal.
ay giliw kong , inay! "
mabuhay kayong mahal naming mga ina, ilaw ng tahanan, tanglaw ng aming buhay , happy momsie day to all !GODBLESS, always !
parehong kanta yan , isang uyayi , at isang awit ng heswita
.. araw ..po yung arwa... sori..
To all the mothers and "would be mothers", mabuhay kayo ng matagal. para masaya at sumaya kaming mga tatay at inyong mga anak o magiging anak..
Ninais kong kumatha isang magandang tula;
Nguni't di nakayanan, baka ako ay maluha;
Ala-ala ng ina kong yumao na at nawala;
Hindi ko na mapigilan, pumapatak na 'tong luha.
Tanging dasal kaipala, sa D'yos na lumikha;
Kaluluwa niya ay dalhin, sa paraisong inihanda;
Ako nama'y nagsisikap, sa buhay ay maging banal;
Upang muli'ng makasama't damhin mula ang aruga....
Happy Mother's Day sa lahat ng mga klasmeyts natin na may mga anak at sa lahat ng mga nanay.
May God keep you in His care always!
Ogie
happy mother's to all mothers.........INVITE KO KAYONG LAHAT SA FIESTA mAY 16 JOKE!!!!!!!!
orly
i guess what i'm trying to say is...while your mom is still around, always find a way to see her and hug her as often as possible. It could be the last...
Post a Comment
<< Home