American Idol

Need i say more?
Disclaimer: Contents of this website is a compilation of information from different sources. Proper credits will be given to sources if known. I do not warrant the accuracy of the information and assume no responsibility for any "plagiarization", duplication, errors, or ommissions.
4 Comments:
di ko alam ano sabihin ko! WA SA BI ako!ganyan ba talaga ang american idol? di kasi ako nanunuod nun.
even if it's american idol or not, i'm just happy to see ogie. maybe i'll be the same as you are, 5 years from, tuff gone..he..he!
good to hear from you rene...it's about time! hehehe
do you have an email address I can include in my mailing list? I send email every now & then when there's update to this website...
let me know...thanks.!
my e-mail add at work: R. Andres@arasco. com. we can xchange e-mails thru this add. i'm still here sa 'pinas for an emergency vacation but i'll be going back to KSA coming wed, 16th aug.
Post a Comment
<< Home