Friday, December 09, 2005
Quick Links
- Home Page
- FAQ's
- YO! Reunion Banner
- Grade School Picture
- High School Alumni List
- 25th High School Reunion
- High School Section-A Class Picture
- High School Section-B Class Picture
- High School Section-C Class Picture
VideoPics
- Sneak Preview
- Walang Hanggang Paalam
- Himig ng Pag-ibig
- Holy Week
- Unwritten
- No Touch
- Handog
- time to say goodbye
Previous Posts
Archives
- December 2005      
- January 2006      
- February 2006      
- March 2006      
- April 2006      
- May 2006      
- June 2006      
- July 2006      
- August 2006      
- September 2006      
- October 2006      
- November 2006      
- December 2006      
- January 2007      
- February 2007      
- March 2007      
- April 2007      
- May 2007      
- June 2007      
- July 2007      
- August 2007      
- September 2007      
- October 2007      
- November 2007      
- December 2007      
- January 2008      
- February 2008      
- March 2008      
- April 2008      
- May 2008      
- June 2008      
- July 2008      
- August 2008      
- September 2008      
- October 2008      
- November 2008      
- December 2008      
Disclaimer: Contents of this website is a compilation of information from different sources. Proper credits will be given to sources if known. I do not warrant the accuracy of the information and assume no responsibility for any "plagiarization", duplication, errors, or ommissions.
Free Counter
10 Comments:
Message from Egay David
comment: Reunion date of 12/30/07 was originally suggested during my last visit to the Phil and I thought by looking at the calendar, it is a perfect date. Unless we (meaning members who are living abroad) come up with a date favorable to all of us since taking time off to be there is not as simple as picking up your bag and fly, we should prepare ourselves for that date. However, while still early in the planning stage, if you have a date you would like to consider, please let us know. I myself don't really have problem with ANY date. You tell me and I'll be there...rain or shine! :-)
Message from Ogie Geronimo
comment: Hi, guys, I'm open to any date. Hope we can all agree on one thing and thats to really make sure that we're coming. Like what Elisa had mentioned we are not getting any younger and this is our moment to reminisce the good old days. I dont know if we could do it again if we can't pull this one thru.
Message from Susan Ramos-David
comment: comment: hafa adai from guam! I'm so excited to see everyone with our own family as well. just keep us posted on everything. this will be a great day for each and everyone of us.
Message from Eva G. Fajardo
comment: Congratulations sa may idea nito! Kita-kita tayo then. I must admit i already forgotten the faces of our other classmates. Like one time while i was riding on a jeep someone talked to me and said he was a classmate but i couldnt remember his name and his face-- ah yah! because he wasnt there during the last reunion.
Message from Digna Buenaventura-Ramos
comment: Hi Guys,I heard so much about the last reunion in 2003. I wished I was there with you all. I went home in May 2005 and stayed at Clare and hubby Jun's place when we were in Pulilan. I met Eva Fajardo, Cesar Dionisio and wife Anabel, Rachel & husband Orly, Rowena and Joey Manno. Felix & Joey Villar came to see me. It's a great feeling to see old friends. I miss you all so much. Best regards to all of u.
Message from Frank Dalusong
comment: Hafa Dai from Saipan. This is a great site for SDA Batch 78, a place to connect to the past. Keep on posting. Thanks to you Egay. May God bless us all and good luck for the coming grand reunion.
Message from Digna Buenaventura-Ramos
comment: I read the comments in the website and Elisa's comments caught my eye. It will be our 30th reunion in 2008. So why not hold it in 2008. It's going to be more memorable. I'm not promising I will attend so don't change the year in favor of me. Any year u decide I'll try my bes to be there. Egay, thanks again for your efforts.
Message from Ogie Geronimo
comment: Hi guys, it's nice to see many of you posting messages on our site. Please keep doing it! We found the perfect place to hold our reunion. Please check it out at www.villa-franca-resort.com. See you all!
Message from Editha Barcelona-Leonardo
comment: Hi classmates! It's really nice to have this site, and i wanna thank egay for this. Sayang, I was not able to attend the reunions we had before, pero ngayon I'll make sure that i won't miss this forthcoming reunion of ours. . I'll be available to any date! Miss u all! GOD BLESS!
so inspiring yang eagearness & enthusiasm your'e all signifying that i can read , almost feel.
first challenge to tackle is to imbibe the same feeling to all other classmates here. must encourage them to join our event.the more , the merrier.
at our age, i ask all of you, here & there,"kung di tayo sino pa, kung di ngayon,kailan pa?"
set aside the disscussion regarding elem & hi-school issue, pls., yung pondo, yes a matter to be settled, and other things, even event place, all those things will be cleared out, if only we can get majority of willing attendees.i have such faith in all of you batchmate, one common goal prevails over all the ideas, discussions. that" how we work things out. we meet any task wit such rigor ,working better even under pressure.
remember our common aim, reunion galore extravaganza.
let us reach out to everyone,halina mga kamag-aral, halina mga kaibigan.
ipagdasal natin ang ating adhikain, at sa pagpapala na ating poong maykapal, makakamit natin ang ating munting dalangin.
GODBLESS US ALL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home